Re: [OM] E-Groups ?, offline & filtering

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Groups ?, offline & filtering
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:36:36 +0100
"If you use Eudora ... " Eric?? Surely there is no other email software suitable for the discerning few??

Note: this was another example of my sort of humour; it was not intended to start a thread...

Chris

If you use Eudora (and probably other email progs I don't know about), you
can read all email off-line; more importantly, if you are not using a
"filter" for this group, you are wasting much time. With Eudora's filter
function, I funnel all mail from this group's address to a given mailbox
(called 'olympus') automatically, as it comes in. Oh, and I don't work for
Eudora. This goes both for the OM-list and egroups.
Eric

--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker