Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:17:29 -0400
If I read this correctly, you can spot meter the critical areas then push the memory button to save the information for the next hour or so. Usually the 4T is close enough in auto mode that you won't need the spot metering anyway.

Gregg

True. Now, how do I move the spot-button(s) to the handle of my
winder? It's a serious question, since it seems to me that the
OM4(Ti) wasn't designed to do spot + winder at the same time (and yes,
there are reasons why you would want that, e.g. photographing ski-runners
downhill, parashuters, bikers in a race etc - see an old old posting,
where we were discussing that).

Maybe a modification (custom made, perhaps?) is available from one of the
Zuiko-professionals on the list?

--thomas