RE: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: RE: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 06:55:37 -0700
You're really testing our collective ability to reason, Ray.  Let's see...
Cindy Crawford, Elle McPherson, ...

Ooops, wrong context  8^0

Having a smattering of bodies, I truthfully have scarcely touched any of my
others since acquiring a 4-T (actually, just got my second one last month).
I love my 1 for it's simplicity and elementary elegance.  My 2n became my
regular user until the 4-Ts came along, I have a G that I ostensibly got my
wife to use (yea, sure), and a 40 (PC) that I picked up for the lens that
was attached to it.  Love them all for differing reasons, but practically
speaking, the 4-T is what I use now (keep the silver oxides handy).

I shudder at the thought of what question you're going to posit us with
next, Ray ;^)