Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:11:35 +0200

>"If you had to choose only ONE M/OM body for all your 35mm photography,
>which would it be?"

OM-4Ti

I would repeat all the reasons Hans (hnz) gave.

Until 4-5 months ago when I discovered this list, I existed quietly with a few
lenses, an OM-2S, and an OM-1n. Since then, I have begun to trade (!), and have
bought and sold 3 OM-1, sold the OM-1n, and sold my beloved OM-2S. But now I
have an OM-4Ti, an OM-2n, and an iS-3000. The OM-4Ti and OM-2n combined cost me
less than I got for my -2S. The iS-3000 is the first new camera that I have
purchased since my -2S in 1985.

But now I love my OM-4Ti....I will never sell it..

Regards, Roger Key