Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:06:30 -0400
This one is a much easier choice that the last question, in fact I can even give an answer. I have both an OM 1 MD and two OM 4Ts. I agonized over the purchase of the last body and finally got a 4T last month from KEH. I finally decided that since I live in the south I really don't have to worry about cold, and can easily carry a spare battery. The 4T does everything the others do and more!

Gregg

Dear All,

I'm posting this question to the list because a few people have hinted
at it:

"If you had to choose only ONE M/OM body for all your 35mm photography,
which would it be?"