Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:49:21 -0400
OM-4.  Love the metering, and mine isn't a battery muncher.  A -4T will do a
few more things, but I've had one and I never used a 280 flash, etc.  Given
the price of the -4T, I think the -4 is a real bargain, too.
John P
PS  But I love getting my hands on my 1-n every chance I get.
PPS  I wonder if anyone has been compiling the results of the "one lens"
thread.  It would be interesting to see which lenses came out in the top
three, for instance.  Since this thread is just beginning, maybe somebody
could compile these results.  I'd volunteer, but I don't even log on every
day; then I see all those messages and start deleting handfuls of them
unread (blush).