RE: [OM] Another "which body" question...

Subject: RE: [OM] Another "which body" question...
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:20:13 -0700
IMHO, the PC or 40 would be the best choice.  It's got some sophisticated
metering capabilities in a robust package, and can be had on the used market
for a relative song.  And, as you already said, it can utilize the full
complement of Zuikos... giving you another/better reason to go shopping for
even more Zuiks...