RE: [OM] Another "which body" question...

Subject: RE: [OM] Another "which body" question...
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:24:59 -0500
The OM-G seems like a nice  camera, and I have an example because it came so
cheap. I have one very real reservation, however, and that is the amount of
vibration in this camera. Even after  replacing mirror foam, you can really
feel the slap with each exposure. The single digit OMs and even the OM-PC
have 'palpably' less vibration.

Does this affect sharpness of images taken with the OM-G, and how much? I
don't really know. It would be yet another interesting test for the
perpetually  overburdened Gary Reese Testing Labs....

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx