[OM] Another "which body" question...

Subject: [OM] Another "which body" question...
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:37:51 ADT
My girlfreind is looking at buying a new camera, so of course I informed her that she HAD TO pick an Olympus. The only question is: which one?

She wants a rugged camera to take on cycling and camping trips which will give her the great results of zuiko optics.

There's no way she's putting any of my single digit OM's on the back of her bike, so a new Oly camera will be joining the family.

So far, I've considered the following:

XA series
OM 2000
OM-G
Low end IS series
OM-PC
OM-10

I'm not sure if these cameras can stand up to the use she intends, but I'm equally sure an OM-1,2,3,4 is too much camera. Another factor, is that she'll need either a program mode, or at least sutter of aperture priority mode to make things simpler.
Price is also a factor.

Regards,
-Mike