Re: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit

Subject: Re: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:11:44 -0400
Super glue is so thin that it may flow into areas where you don't want it
(like the spring  loaded contacts in the foot).  Since the foot area is
always stressed, the part will just crack again, along the same line.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000