RE: [OM] OM Goodies

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Goodies
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:06:14 -0400
While in Midwest Photo today, I re-examined what was still on the shelf.
The OM stuff is disappearing.
-OM-1n is gone (traded my original OM-1 for it +$20!).
-OM-2n is still there, has 1.4 SC lens with it, "asking" price is $299 for
both.  Don't pay asking price if you're new to dealing with Midwest.
Battery is dead, mirror is locked up, negotiate with this info!
-35-70/4.0  this lens looks great
-28/3.5, slight brassing on diaphragm ring, but otherwise excellent  $59
-80 4.0 Macro, bellow unit only.  Think this one is $259
-T20 $49?  I think this is price
-100/2.8 SC  looks excellent, in leather pouch
-1,536 50 1.8 lenses, all SC
-BG2 w/Grip.  Excellent shape
-T20 Flash Extender
-Winder 2 2 of them
-Winder 1
-Numerous OM filters in boxes
-SKIP Williams- A Brown Case!  One mark on it, otherwise excellent.  Contact
me for location (I hid it) and price!

Also in Fairborn Camera-, Fairborn, OH
Still in store - a beautiful 2n.  contact me if interested.  I know they
want to move this one, they don't sell much OM

Brian P. Huber