[OM] [OT] was Lens Tests: 50/1.8 Zuiko (MC, late "Made in Japan" variant

Subject: [OM] [OT] was Lens Tests: 50/1.8 Zuiko (MC, late "Made in Japan" variant)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 00:43:19 GMT
I actually understood some of Jakub's message. Must be that diversity thing rubbing off on me.

Funny how many of our international listfolk get along fine in English, while we Americans plod along in our lone, if cobbled together, tongue. I'm certainly grateful for them.
Lex Jenkins
Why are they called fanny packs when we use 'em as codpieces?