Re: [OM] How many were there ?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many were there ?
From: M Jennings <mrjlmj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:12:41 -0400
Tom:

I have one too and its size and weight are what keep me from using mine in all
but the most convenient situations.  Its kind of like car camping.  If you back
pack, you must conserve weight and bring only the absolute necessities.  But if
you car camp, you can bring coolers and pillows.  Thats the 350/2.8, a huge
pain to pack in and out of places, not to mention you're always afraid you
might damage it.  Anyway, I have traveled with mine quite a bit and I always
conceal the aluminum case in another bag or box, so as to not tempt fate.  Lord
knows, I could never replace the thing if anything happened to it.  Since the
case identifies it as a lens, I'd really try to pack it in an outer box of some
kind.

Mark Jennings