RE: [OM] AGFA Black & White APX 25ASA 35MM

Subject: RE: [OM] AGFA Black & White APX 25ASA 35MM
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:25:11 -0400
I stopped in Midwest Photo today, they have ~40 rolls of this in stock.

Brian P. Huber

I use this film quite a lot, and heard here that it was on the way out. I
confirmed this with AGFA Australia, whose reply was as follows:-

"Unfortunately the factory has ceased the production of APX 25 film. There
will
be no replacement that we are aware of, although the APX 100 can produce
very
similar results if processed in our Atomal FF developer."

Cheers,
Michael