Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew wrote:
> Another MamPress fan! Wow! Want to start a list?
> Andrew

Not really.  I've got it because it provided the best
bang for the buck when I needed to buy a medium format
a couple years ago.  It really is a decent camera, but
I find focusing with the rangefinder to be a miserable
proposition.  I've disassembled the camera and cleaned
all of the optics in the viewfinder/rangefinder which
helped, but still the dot is too small and not bright
enough to be useful when in a hurry.

Worse of all, it isn't an SLR.  However, the 6x7
trannies are georgous and B&W negs are a dream to work
with.

Ken Norton