RE: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: RE: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Stephen Border <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:52:11 +1000
I just spent four hours today wandering the city streets with a Pen EE and 35SP,
shot a roll through each and found it very therapeutic.

There were a couple of times I found myself hankering for a 65-200 mm but
overall it was refreshing to get back to basics.  (Then on the way home I
bought an IS1000 and G40, go figure :-) )

I'm interested to see how the fixed focus Pen EE holds up against it's bigger
brother since I only got it at a swap meet on Sunday.

Does anyone still use these early Pen EE series?

And the Trip 35 (metal body, my first Olympus, still got it) is actually a very
good camera.

Stephen

 On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, you
wrote: > >They always say the worst comment to receive when they see your