Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:15:01 +0100
Stephen Border wrote:
> ...I'm interested to see how the fixed focus Pen EE holds up against it's
bigger
> brother since I only got it at a swap meet on Sunday.
>
> Does anyone still use these early Pen EE series?

I'd been hankering after another half-frame camera as I've a lot of slides
taken with my long gone Pen F and FT and no way of adding to them. With the
F, FT and even the Pen D priced out of reach, I've been looking at the EE
series, the EES-2 in particular, but they're still going for silly prices
for the fairly simple and none too versatile cameras that they are. I
finally bid on, and won, a Yashica Samurai X3.0 as I remember reading good
stuff about them, even though it means stocking yet another battery type,
and I'm looking forward to receiving it. Has anyone used one? It seems to be
a half frame totally auto ZLR and very small.

Regards,
Keith Berry