Re: [OM] Re: Super Zoom 3000

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Super Zoom 3000
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:07:53 EDT
In a message dated 09/12/2000 9:44:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> They are backordered for every manual I have been calling in for! I
>  think it is time they actually charge so that they can meet requests in
>  a more timely manner. Pentax, for instance, is great about this. They
>  get them out seemingly the same day as requested. US$4.00 each. Hey,
>  that is OK for a cut and center stapled booklet, photocopied or
>  original, when the latter is available.

In my experience, calling them has always been a waste of time. The last few
times I needed manuals I e-mailed them from their web site, and always get
them within a week. I guess the person answering the e-mails is more
conscienscious than the one answering the phone.

Paul Schings