[OM] RE: Newbie OM-4 Question / The Digest

Subject: [OM] RE: Newbie OM-4 Question / The Digest
From: Frank Berryman <FAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 10:30:09 -0500
I am interested in purchasing a new automatic body to supplement my OM-1n
and OM-2S.  I was looking at the OM-4 line.  There appear to be three
offered: the OM-4, the OM-4T and the OM-4Ti.  From what I gather, the OM-4T
is the titanium version of the OM-4, and the OM-4Ti is the OM-4T with an
updated circuit to lower "battery drain".  A couple of questions:

1.  Any reason to get an OM-4T instead of an OM-4?
2.  Is the battery drain problem on the OM-4 a significant problem?
3.  Given the cost differential, am I just as well of with another OM-2S?

So that I don't bother you with additional questions of this sort, how do I
use the digests that I receive every couple of days.  Is there the mother of
all digests, or do I have to search the all, or do I cut and paste each new
digest into a Word or similar document, and just use the find feature.

Thanks.