Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:51:43 -0400
BidPay is great for international eBay transactions, and the $5 they pay to
get you your money order from overseas is not much compared to going to a bank
and getting an international money order to send you. Plus its much easier to
cash the Western Union american money order that BidPay sends you in US
dollars from your bidder in Japan, or England, or wherever.

Larry