Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:11:43 -0600
> Billpoint and PayPal are of no use to anyone outside the US at present.

Billpoint and PayPal should get off their fat fannys and realize there's alot
more to the world than the US.  Hell, I've ordered stuff online from some
*really* small outfits that can accept non-US credit cards, so I sure don't
see why BP and PP can't!!!

Obligatory OM Content:  It was a royal PITA sending money orders when
I bought my OM-2 and other Olympus stuff on e-Bay.  Doubled the
waiting time, too...  which *really* ain't no fun when you're a zuikohol...
uhhh...  zuikohobbiest!

Just my morning rant....  going back to sleep now...

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill