Re: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....

Subject: Re: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:35:26 +0000
Tom,
Have you looked at the Tamrac Superlight's?  There is one particular model
that is thinner than rest, the 46.  The others are probably too thick for a
rolling carry-on:
  http://www.tamrac.com/5446.htm

I have a Superlight 4 and a (since discontinued) Superlight 9.  Just as the
other Tamrac's the Superlight's are well made, but lighter than other models.

-- John