RE: [OM] Completed outfit, was ON THE WAY WAY OT...

Subject: RE: [OM] Completed outfit, was ON THE WAY WAY OT...
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:11:53 -0500
All,

Tom -- thanks for the offer of the 90/2 on loan -- might take you up on
that.

John, C.H., etc. -- I don't actually _need_ the lenses I mentioned -- just
want 'em.  I've got a 50/1.8, 75-150/4, 100/2, 135/3.5, so I've the focal
lengths covered.  This is just a want thing.  I can come up with the
justifications if necessary -- I'm single now but was married for quite a
while.  <g>

Dave