[OM] Thanks to all...

Subject: [OM] Thanks to all...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:45:54 +0100
I'm normally a bit of a sceptic about the much-heralded technological
revolution, but the last week or so has tempered that. I'm immensely
grateful to this list community for all I've learned since joining, but
recently even more so for the support and sense of belonging that it
conveys. On and off list chats with members have been so valuable; thank you
all.

I might take an extension tube or two with me, now. Frieder's analysis of my
kit was pretty good; I have four kits in one! No, seriously, I never
intended to take it all....

I wonder if OM kit and riding bicycles go together? Seem to be a few bikies
on this list... :-)

Donald (off for a bit of wheel therapy)