Re: [OM] Thanks to all...

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks to all...
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:07:24 PDT
Wouldn't surprise me to find that many of us share other hobbies and pursuits. An appreciation for a well-engineered mechanism that simplifies work or complex tasks crosses many areas of interest.

Cycling may be the most energy-efficient form of transportation. It's easy to understand why folks who appreciate cycling not only for the exercise but for the engineering at its heart would also appreciate a camera like the OM SLRs, Nikon FM/2/2N series similar cameras that combine all and *only* features needed in the most transportable possible package. Naturally, Olympus enjoys an edge in transportability when the petite Zuiko lenses are factored in.

Other common interests I've discovered among photographers who also enjoy their cameras for the engineering aspects of the mechanisms: the shooting sports, especially shotgunning; amateur radio; classic car collecting or restoration; and, not last or least, these confounded computers.
---
Lex
Visit "Vistas Tejas" at http://www.photoscene.com

From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wonder if OM kit and riding bicycles go together? Seem to be a few bikies
on this list... :-)