Re: [OM] Thanks to all...

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks to all...
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:26:27 -0400
Hi John,

Carried my OM3 or 4 from Toronto to Halifax by bike, with 21/3.5,
50/1.4, 100/2.8 Vivitar 200/3 in a Lowepro Omni Traveller Extreme bag
- with much room left for my lunch & sundries.

I had the Pelican hardshell case for it, but left it on the truck
because of the weight. Replacement: Two layers of plastic garbage
bags. No leakage. Low weight. Several days of rain, cycled thru.

The OM4t, at least, has been showerproofed - see
http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/1997/msg02874.html

Tom

At 2000 June 27 - Tuesday 21:51, John Palmer <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoke about *Re: [OM] Thanks to all......* saying