Re: [OM] Finally back home!

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally back home!
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:58:47 +0200
Yo,

on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:45:55 -0500, Tom Scales wrote:

>We're back in Austin.  We got home late Saturday.  The pancreas is still
>doing it's job and each day gives us hope of it's continued success.

Tom,

this is very good news. I sure hope this positive development is going to
continue - both of you have dearly earned that the last few years (Gosh!
Having to test hourly all day and night long for 3 years - probably most of
us can't even remotely imagine how y'all must have been feeling).

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx