RE: [OM] Finally back home!

Subject: RE: [OM] Finally back home!
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:28:49 -0500
Hey, hey, hey!

If we make a big deal out of this then Tom will double his efforts and
people will start sending him equipment they didn't WANT to sell!  <G>

And this is MY home turf too!  I'm just no where as good at acquisition as
TS is.

Glad to see you back, Tom.  Best wishes & prayers to you & yours.

And no more local equipment purchases until I clear it with you.  <g>

Dave