Re: [OM] Finally back home!

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally back home!
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:39:40 -0400
Tom -- Really great to hear the good news -- and I'm sure we all hope for
Debbie's continued improvement.  Also, I think we have found the real reason
for you Oly obsession -- SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!  :-)  (I suppose you will sell
all your stuff at great prices now that you can sleep again!)

Best wishes.

Craig