[OM] T Flash back panels was: Small cache of NIB OM items found

Subject: [OM] T Flash back panels was: Small cache of NIB OM items found
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:20:24 -0400
George,
  Little known info (except mostly by the Macro buffs), is that there
are also back panels for (I believe) all the macro lens as well at the
T10, T8, and T28 flashes. I have for the 50mm, 80mm, and 135mm macros as
well as for the 50mm with the T28.
  My word!  It's even worse than I thought!  I thought that I had most
of the back panels.  I just went and looked at what I have and I'm
correct as far as it goes, the four that I just listed are for the T10.
There must be another whole series for the T8 and maybe even another
series for the T28!  EGADZ!!!  What about T8 large reflector & T8 small
Reflector?
  And to the list member that seemed to recollect that the price is
quite high for these little panels, you are right!  Anywhere from about
$22 to $35 each.
Rand E.