Re: [OM] beginner needs advice

Subject: Re: [OM] beginner needs advice
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:33:12 -0600
At 09:30 PM 6/12/2000 -0400, Robert Burn (in response to William Duprey) wrote:

>Sounds good, William, but there's no better way to learn to take good
>pictures --
>after you have learned the fundamentals -- than looking at lots of *GOOD*
>PICS.

For an online experience of pics, might I suggest the Unofficial Oly Gallery,
of which I am the not-so-humble Curator.  There's some seriously good stuff
there (and if you want to know perspectives to avoid, just look at my material
therein...)

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/