Re: [OM] on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] on ebay
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:43:59 -0400
I must agree with Boris that this "nonsense character" screen name spammer
is most annoying!  I have gotten many of these in the past month, but it has
nothing to do with this list, Boris. In your case, it is just a coincidence,
since I have been on the list for about 8 months now.  Getting rid of this
spammer would be a Godsend.

John