Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:24:55 -0600
Jay, the prohibition of taking photographs are airline rules.  Any rule the
airlines adopts becomes as good or enforceable as an FAR.  The FAA backs it
up.  I am sure if an employee told a customer to quit taking pictures while
in flight, most people would stop.  If a customer refused and caused a scene
then appropriate action would be taken.

By the way any interesting pictures taken from an aircraft?

Barry claims in Canada a customer can enter a cockpit and photograph while
the aircraft is in flight.

Just brought this up because someone mentioned public places like the mall
not allowing photo taking.

No one has challenged the fact of bringing a camera into the ball park or
concert hall.

Oh well,

Sam...