Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:15:51 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, John Robison wrote:

> *THE*
> reason you can't take photos of people in public
> places is that when you take their pictures you steal
> their souls.<snip>
> when you photograph unknown people and ask for a model
> release, offer to give them an "official soul release"

  John, how does that Soul form read ?

                           *= Doris Fang =*

Ps. A witch in Costa Rica told me that it was our responsibilities
as photographers to guard the photographs of others because the
little part of their soul they held were immune to the harm that
may befall them.

Pps. I always thought the first soul the camera stole was the
     photographers'...