Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:15:08 -0600
I moving to Canada,  the United States has rules just about on everything.
Do they still sell laquer paint in Canada and Mercury batteries?  The USA is
always looking for a way to make money.

I guess the United States has strict laws about people entering the cockpit
for obvious safety reasons.  I am amazed Canada allows customers to enter
their cockpit while the A/C is in flight.

Thanks Sam....