Re: [OM] Om to Digital (long-interesting ending)

Subject: Re: [OM] Om to Digital (long-interesting ending)
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:56:02 -0600
Another way to do it is the otherway around- cut the lens out of a digital
camera and bolt on an OM lens mount.  You would lose any autofocus the camera
had, and would have to stop down manually, but it should be doable.  A
mechanical engineering approach rather than an electronic engineering approach.
Steve Goss, Dallas TX usa