Re: [OM] OM to digital

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to digital
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:12:05 +0100
I agree with Olafo totaly!
        OM system is the fingerprint of what Olympus can do with
optics and light metering; but I´m sure they won´t continue with
this system more. Recently, my father bought the CAMEDIA 2500L,
and now! I´m be able to state that it´ll be hard difficult to beat
the OM4Ti light metering.
        It can be stupid, but it´s very annoying for me to press
the shutter button (in C2500L) and don´t hear this special sound
that doesn´t let you move until the end of exposure. Or the
simplicity in the location of every button in the camera without
the need of diving into complex menus for only selecting +2/3 of
exposure compensation in flash emission!

Dave