Re: [OM] Oly remotes

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly remotes
From: "Gettis John" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:13:54 -0800
You might want to try an electonics supply store that caters more to
commercial interests.  Also if you were told by a Radio Shack employee that
they did not have them and could not get them try a different radio shack.
In the town where I live there are several differnent stores and the quality
of their employees varies greatly from the Honest "You have questions, We
have answers" to You have questions we have dumb looks.  The one that is
just up the shopping center from the K-mart where I work has sent people to
us for Shortwave antennas.  If you get the wrong person you may not get the
right answer.
John Gettis