Re: [OM] Cash Converters & OM-10's

Subject: Re: [OM] Cash Converters & OM-10's
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Mar 2000 14:17:23 +1000
"Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net
and spake thusly:

> John Lum wrote:
> > Yeah theres seems like at least 2 OM-10 at my neighbourhood
> > Cash Converter
>
> I didn't realise there were Cash Converters in Canada, are they also in the
> US ?

They claim to be the biggest franchise pawnshop chain in the world,
operating in twentysomething countries.

I'm on first-name terms with the staff at my local, but unfortunately
they're too clueful to let me get away with too much robbery.   Other
stores in my area are not so bright, however.

cjb

ObOly: In news just in, my OM-2n with cracked lensmount is fixed!
        I'm picking it up tonight.

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer --  Stallion Technologies |
| chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -|- If it isn't broken, I just haven't touched it yet |