Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 17:24:15 -0500
Buddy wrote:

> We do not need to be told EVERY time you make a purchase, receive your new
> toys or are trying to decide if you want to keep what you just bought.
> If you think you are going to manipulate and use this list with your sneaky
> little marketing ploy.

Tom's not a sneak.  Sometimes I find Tom's posts repetetive, but not
offensive or off-topic.  The fact is many on this list do exactly as Tom
does to a lesser degree, including myself.  If we encourage FS/FT posts
among list members, is it fair to flame one just because he/she has alot
of gear for sale?  Tom isn't manipulating anyone. . . .he's offering his
stuff at fair prices and kindly extended a MBG to members of this
community.

If you don't like his posts, delete them.

Morgan Sparks