[OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply

Subject: [OM] Marketing Ploy / User OM-4 -Reply
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:43:18 -0800
Tom,
What is your purpose of this post?
You state;
.."Anybody...(interested in them)?"
..."That means my....4T.. will be for sale when I get it back.
..."I've gotten flush with bodies again."

We do not need to be told EVERY time you make a purchase, receive your new
toys or are trying to decide if you want to keep what you just bought.
If you think you are going to manipulate and use this list with your sneaky
little marketing ploy.  You sir, are wrong.
Either honor this list, OR GET OFF!
Buddy Walters