Re: [OM] FS: 18mm f/3.5 + more (lots more)

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: 18mm f/3.5 + more (lots more)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:48:50 -0600
Volume pricing.  I can generally buy an entire setup for a price that let's
me sell most and keep what I want for a darn good price.  That's the plan on
the user OM-4 with the two Tokinas.  If they fetch a good price on ebay, the
OM-4 will be cheap. That's how I got my user OM-4T and I'm surprised that
it's in better shape than I expected.

Tom