Re: [OM] FS: 18mm f/3.5 + more (lots more) including my 300 f/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: 18mm f/3.5 + more (lots more) including my 300 f/4.5
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 07:18:57 -0600
Gary:

That's completely fair, but it's the only historical data I have. In this
case, the lens easily matches that condition.  If anything I have doesn't, I
share that too and price accordingly.  One thing I forgot to mention is that
for anyone on the list, I'll take it back if you aren't happy when you
receive it. Play with it for a couple days and let me know. If it's not just
what you want, email me and let me know and ship it back and I'll cheerfully
refund your money.  This list is too much fun for anyone to not be happy.

Tom