Re: [OM] Repair Service woes - please advise

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair Service woes - please advise
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:21:12 -0600
Marko,

It appears the camera tech was inexperienced with removing the groups of
elements or did not have the right tools to remove the optics.  This would
explain the scratches and perhaps the chip on the lens element.

I would request to have the lens element replaced if the part is still
available.  You should be entitled to at least this.  The fact that you
picked it up, perhaps raises the issue that you were satisfied unless you
complained when you picked the lens up.

In any event, fight for you rights.  There should not be lens particles
inside the lens, unless the lens is so old the black paint inside is
starting to flake.

Good Luck and lets us know what happens:

Sam....