Re: [OM] Repair Service woes - please advise

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair Service woes - please advise
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:03:30 -0800
Hi Marko:

<< I would like to present them your independent "second opinions", if
neccessary. >>

Having seen your 180mm lens before you got it I can attest that there
was absolutely no damage to any element. Nor at the time was there any
detectable fungus. It originated with Stephen Gandy, a quite reputable
southern California photographic equipment dealer and well regarded
webmaster of informative and well researched photo equipment
information. He doesn't sell junk.

I'm so sorry to hear that it was obviously abused.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV