[OM] Photo Printers -Reply

Subject: [OM] Photo Printers -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:44:50 -0500
Lepp, yes I've got his two "Beyond the Basics" books checked out of the library
right now. Two techniques he writes about, projected flash and cross polarized
light for macro interest me. I have ordered  polarizing film to try the latter.
Has anyone tried projected flash using Oly equipment, namely T-32's? It doesn't
seem much different than the zoom fresnel adapter Oly makes, but Lepp claims a 4
stop increase when shooting with a 300mm. But then he's a big proponent of AF,
so consider the source. BTW, his books are Nikon and Canon-centric, naturally,
but he does show the Oly 20 and 38  macros.

>>> Tom Gross <tgross@xxxxxxxxxxx> 02/13/00 09:00am >>>
Bumgaertner asked about Photo Printers

I recently attended a digital seminar by outdoor photographer George
Lepp.  He admonished all of us to wait until Februar 3rd for Epson to
announce a new printer at the PMA show.  The did, and it is the 1270.

He has a website, leppphoto.com