Re: [OM] photo printers

Subject: Re: [OM] photo printers
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:55:27 -0600
I have an ALPS 1300, which can be found refurbished for about $150.  It's a
dye sub printer.  It is useful ONLY for printing pics, but the output is
simply amazing.  I understand the md 5000 is better, but the dye sub kit is
an extra cost option (comes with the 1300).

The downside is the consumables are expensive, but I'm very pleased with it.
Tom