Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:23:41 -0500
When I lived where there were fewer kinds of flora to irritate my eyes
(northern US) I really liked using contacts.  I wonder now about the
critical focus as even then I had problems reading clearly with them.  I
think the particular eye problem might affect the outcome, and the type
of contacts worn.  With glasses I can see more clearly, but not the
corners of the viewfinder. ;-(

Gregg