RE: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: RE: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:17:29 -0500
At 04:50 PM 1/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
Have any of you guys considered laser correction? Several of my friends have
had the procedure and are very happy with the results. (laser keratotomy)

I've thought it but I'm rather afraid to end up worse than I started. Especially I hear reports of point light sources 'flaring'--won't be able to compare lenses after the operation, lol, cuz they all flare!

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at