Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:55:45 -0500
Dirk,
  My wife and I both require reading glasses.   What we both did was to
get the new soft, high moisture contact lenses for our non dominant
eye.  The new soft contacts were so nice that I was able to go to max.
time wearing them (11 hours and then take 15 min break) within the first
4 or 5 days.  The brain adjusts to the contact in one eye in a minimum
period and then you don't even notice.  The big thing is the new soft
high moisture disposable contacts.  One eye or two, they are great for
us.
  The odd thing for me is that without the contact in, the viewfinder on
all my OM's is fine.  I just can't read anything on the camera body
(shutter speed, f-stop, etc.)
Rand E.